$1149.00 CAD + tax
This awning is larger than the Eclipse 180R Compact and is meant to be mounted to the side of your travel vehicle or overland trailer.
- 88.3 sqft (8.2M2) of cover easily mounted to the passenger or drivers side of the vehicle
- designed as a free standing unit for easy set up and pack down only
- easily set up by one person
- new aluminum hinge system; hinged from both ends, the awning spans 19.7 feet (6m) along the side of the vehicle
- new 320gsm poly/cotton grid ripstop canvas
- new lightweight box tube alloy rafters
- two pivoting alloy telescopic legs poles which stow neatly in the rafters when packed away
- two additional leg poles in a separate carry bag are included
- 1500mm PU waterproofing with HF seam sealing
- 3 heavy duty brackets with fixings, holding straps, guy ropes and pegs included
- optional walls available (sold separately)
- ENSURE AWNING IS ANCHORED WITH SUPPLIED PEGS AND GUY ROPES ALL ALL TIMES WHEN IN USE!
- Open: 19.7 feet (6m) L x 6.6 feet (2m) W x 6.9 feet (2.1m) H (average)
- Packed: 7.2 feet (2.2m) L x 6 inches (15 cm) W x 6.6 inches (20 cm) H
- Weight: 36.6 lb (16.6 kg)
Eclipse 180 G2 Awning
IN STOCK AND READY TO ORDER!
ADD A WALL KIT ON TO THE ECLIPSE 180 GEN2 AWNING FOR ONLY $579.00 CAD + tax.
Adding a wall kit makes your awning so useful! Use a wall as an awning extension or zip the walls together for a wind and rain shelter.
- approximately 177 sqft (16.5m2) of coverage can be achieved
- 1300mm PU waterproofing with HF seam sealing
- 59 inch (1.5m) wide zippered door on centre panel
- zippers separating walls and wall panels allows for various set up configurations
- 260gsm poly/cotton grid ripstop canvas
- pegs and guy ropes included
- Open: 31.2 feet (9.5m) L x 6.5 feet (2m) W x 7.3 feet (2.25m) H
- Packed: 19.6 inches (50cm) L x15.7 inches (40 cm) W x 4.7 inches (12cm)H
- Weight: 15lb (7kg)
PRO TIP: Convert awning walls into various awning extensions by setting them upright with DARCHE Telescopic Alloy Poles (sold separately).
Eclipse 180 G2 Walls
IN STOCK NOW!