Start with a heavy duty off-road trailer and add as many of these options as you see fit. Still missing something? Well, don’t be afraid to ask. Creative people like creative people!
- On board water storage: Option 1: 19 gallon tank centered over the axle and protected with a 12 gauge steel skid plate. Comes with a 12volt pump and one quick connect outlet mounted at the rear right corner.
- On board water storage Option 2: Two 19 gallon water tanks centered over the axle and protected with 12 gauge steel skid plate. Comes with a 12 volt water pump and one quick connect outlet mounted at the rear right corner.
- Side Slide Cooler Tray with 300lb rated glides to hold a variety of coolers.
- 12 volt power system. Option 1 consists of one 12volt group 27 size AGM RV battery, complete with smart charger (110 volt with shore power wall outlet), fuse block, solar charger outlet, 3- 12-volt cigarette lighter style outlet and one USB power outlet. Option 2 TBA.
- Upper rack systems. Option 1 consists of four corner posts and four cross members. Custom made using aluminum, this rack is designed keeping versatility in mind. With the lower tent configuration, this rack would be used to transport kayaks, bikes, a canoe, boat, lumber… When used with a roof top tent on the standard roof racks (that come with every overland trailer unless specified), the cargo must be removed in order to set up the tent. After removing the cargo, one side piece is removed to facilitate tent set up. This rack can also be used to hold the tent with the option of installing a tray below it, rather than the standard roof rack. This tray would then hold more cargo and would not have to be emptied to use the tent. All depends on your wants and needs.
- Awning mount on upper rack system. Our upper rack is designed for mounting an optional awning. Made of solid aluminum, these brackets can be used on either side, rear or front.
- Camp work lights. Need to light up the camp? Add one or more LED spot lights off the corner of the upper rack system. When you add the optional power system, there is a 12 volt outlet on the right rear corner to plug your spot light into.